Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

Fun Things About The Holidays

From the last Holiday,Me and my dad went to my cousins house and had heaps of fun,at their house  I was really lucky Because i get to have a sleepover with my cousin and the greatest part is having a BBQ party while me and my little cousin went to  jump on the Trampoline there's not one Trampoline But two,but there is a small one and a big one. The best part about the holidays was going to a Mall with my two cousins but also shopping. But in the morning me and my cousin always make pancakes every single morning but sometimes one person has to make a Milo in the morning while playing some cool music in the house. And whenever we get bored or something we just clean up the house without getting told and their so many things we do like waking up, make the bed without getting told again do some vacuuming the living room and the bedroom but always cleaning the dishes when we finish making stuff and up what me and my 10 yr old cousin do so after all of the cleaning job can do anything but not just mucking around the house instead of running inside we run outside. But it was very fun and cool.But one more thing my favourite highlight about the school holidays is that we also went Burger king for my 2nd time and also going to the park and also taking some perfect photos at the hill where mission bay beach.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Trinity!

    Awesome recount about your holidays :) Your so lucky to have a barbecue in the holidays, all I did was go the restaurant in North Shore! I liked how you explained each part thoroughly, describing everything to the tiniest details. Keep up the great work!

    Malo e ako Trinity,
    Amelia :)

    ReplyDelete