Pages

Thursday 6 February 2020

All About Me~

                                          WALT: We are learning to have positive digital footpirint 

Malo e Lelei and Greetings to you all my name is Trinity and welcome to my blog. I am a year 8 student at Pt England School. I'm 12 years old  but i will be turning 13 soon. My culture is Tongan and Niuean, and i also have 2 siblings one is my sister she is the oldest siblings in my family, my brother he is the second oldest and last but not least me the little baby in the family. I also have a really big family which is pretty good to me. my Teachers for this are Mrs Moala, Miss Tapuke, Mrs, Tele'a,Whea kelly,Mrs Stone and Mrs Ilaoa.

My Favourite hobbies are cooking, playing games, playing netball, painting, swimming, crafting and dancing. my favourite subjects are writing and reading. I also enjoy cleaning the house, but not much. Also my favourite colours are blue, rose and purple.

My goal for this year of 2020 is to get a higher reading level in year 8, and also to get better at maths. Thank for visiting on blog make sure to leave some positive comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment