Pages

Monday 24 June 2019

Pastime

My favourite pastime:
Introduction:
Today I decided to write My first Time in Tonga in the past. The place that me and my mum located to is where the airport “is going” to be at? But It
far away from nuku'alofa, so my auntie picked us up from the airport but it was a long time to travel to NZ and Tonga,but  it only takes 2 hours and
45 minute to travel on an air plane.

When I Got out:
Once when we arrive to the beautiful place a person from a crew gave me lollies after that we got out of the plane and we walked out after that it started raining.
What me and my Mum do:
Once when we got out it started raining so my mum and I run  and
walk when we got inside i see there were lots of people on a big Que after the Big Que it was me and mums turn so they checked our passports and we took all our luggage outside with our trolley.
Families:
We saw one of our families and also said Hi to them. And we saw one of our other families. So they came out of the airport and we say hi to them.

What I do:

What I did is I See children beside the road Wearing their Uniforms. There juniors, seniors and lots of big children who are from college and also some students from university. So we went all around the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment