Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

The Reason why I want to visit Europe

The reason why i want to visit Europe was because of thee animals and the wildlife and also wanting to know about the history behind Europe and remembering the European Empire of the Romes in Europe but between Asia and Europe but including the European Empire in the 14 or 13th century but the European Empire was only around those time then he/she had passed away but before this happened that Empire was brutally hurting/abusing their slaves which are very sad. So after that happened the slaves were only beaten up if they didn’t listen to the Empire.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Trinity, my name is Abby and I am a year 7 student at Yaldhurst Model School, or YMS for short.

    I like the way you explained clearly why you want to visit Europe.

    I also really like animals so I wonder what other animals and wildlife are in Europe. What animals can you find in Europe?

    Next time you could proofread your writing and add in capital letters in the first sentence.

    When did you start wanting to go to Europe?

    Kind Regards,
    Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, Trinity I'm Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I really like your blog post Europe looks like a cool place to go I never been there. But next time you should add more information in this blog post. So everyone can read this blog post like you should add a flag of Europe so people well know the flag. I really like the part you have talked about the wildlife in your blog post. Because everyone would go to Europe to get good information about Europe this is a question next time maybe you should add like a video to make it more interesting like you showing more information. But this is a really cool blog post.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete